Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
iSoftBet is looking for a GAP Account Manager to work within the Aggregation team, to assist in building, managing and maximizing relationships with 3rd party game suppliers.
The role is to grow and maximize opportunities for Suppliers and Operators on the Aggregation Platform, but there is an expectation that a certain level of administration to support these goals is required.
- Build lasting relationships that translate into increased revenues generated by the providers in your portfolio;
- Be first point of contact and maintain first class business support for up to 30 game suppliers;
- Be the voice of the provider back into the business, sharing successes, growth opportunities, drawbacks or blockers to ensure that we continuously improve;
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of available products, services and road maps;
- Work with Account Management team to ensure Supplier products are used and optimized;
- Identify opportunities for up-selling suppliers;
- Handle and prioritize providers’ daily issues in conjunction with internal support functions;
- Track, report, and analyze KPI’s;
- Liaise with marketing team for sending newsletters and advertising providers to our clients;
- Support internal and external stakeholders with requested details to help develop iSB aggregation projects;
- Representing the company at business events when required.
Skills & Experience
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a real team player;
- Must be self-motivated and proactive;
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, prioritize work effectively and execute tasks to the right level of quality, in a high-pressure environment;
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to build both business and interpersonal relationships;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of Jira and Confluence software would be a bonus;
- Experience within the online gaming industry is a plus.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.