Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
iSoftBet is looking for a GAP Operations Team Lead, reporting into the Commercial Aggregation Manager, to be based in either our London, Malta or Romania offices.
- Work closely with multiple internal and external teams to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of aggregation projects;
- Help with the operational implementation of aggregation business strategies;
- Lead the Aggregation team, consisting of 4 people in delivering on key objectives in a timely and successful manner;
- Oversee Team performance, assist with escalation processes, monitor and implement new team policies and procedures;
- Keep aggregation records updated, by having a great knowledge of tools such as Jira, Confluence, Podio, Microsoft Office Suite;
- Onboard new suppliers, ensuring that all operational areas are covered (across configurations, compliance, marketing resources)
- Own prioritisation processes for internal departments based on business demands and aggregation strategy.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize work effectively and execute tasks to the right level of quality, in a high-pressure environment;
- Must be self-motivated and proactive to work on own initiative with minimal supervision to deliver projects on time;
- Perseverance, attention to details and constancy;
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a real team player;
- Must be able to motivate, encourage and drive internal and external teams to deliver on aggregation projects;
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing demands;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Must have iGaming experience.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.