Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
An experienced 2D animator with a passion for art and gaming. The primary duties and responsabilites of the Animator include creating dynamic looking animations for characters, environments and special effects. Must be proficient in English and have a good understanding of the 12 animation principles.
You will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality animations assets using primarily Spine 2D and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of applications
- Have the ability to implement feedback in revisions when necessary
- Provide estimations and time frames your assigned tasks
- Organize your source file properly in order to prepare them for optimisations
- Propose alternate solutions to overcome technical or creative hurdles
- Follow our internal design guidelines
- Coordonate with illustrators and developers when necessary to ensure efficient deliveries
- Make sure that your latest source files are available on our repository for others to make use of when needed
- Make sure your activity is logged in our task management system
- Attend team meetings to be up to date with the latest news and developments
- Optimise your animation exports to ensure a good balance between image quality, file sizes and resource consumption
- A creative and passionate animator
- A good team player, and clear communicator
- Able to integrate feedback and guideline requirements into your designs
- Be able to act upon changing priorities or specifications
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org