Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Good technical understanding and high interest in the field of testing
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience in writing test plans, checklists and test cases
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver Methods.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing errors
- Excellent English (written and spoken) skills;
- Ability to work independently or in small teams;
- Ability to achieve performance with deadlines and strict planning
- Testing the application components (UI, UX, Functional, Automation Scripting, Exploratory)
- Creating and following through on test plans, including writing and executing test cases
- Regression testing on existing product portfolios
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs. Root cause analysis
- Ensuring requirements are met
- Participate in team activities and product feature design
- Test automation scripting using Selenium
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at email@example.com