Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proficiency in C++ and other programming languages such as Python or C.
- Good OOP knowledge.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Experience with distributed version-control systems such as GIT.
- Experience with build automation tools such as Make or CMake.
- Experience with code debugging tools such as DGB and valgrind.
- Experience with Google test framework (optional).
- Good XML / JSON knowledge (optional).
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Constructing the game base engine, as well as its back-end services.
- Following the entire game life-cycle, from specs to shipping product.
- Developing own volume test applications for math model validation.
- Creating game quality unit tests.
- Translating ideas into efficient code.
- Maintaining code and fixing game bugs.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.