Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion
- Lead the implementation of the company branding & creative expression
- Manage the brand guidelines and brand positioning – Ensure our brand guidelines are implemented correctly internally and externally, and suggest new ways to enhance the visual identity of all our brands
- Be an expert on design trends worldwide, especially with regards to social publishing, and make recommendations to the business as a result.
- Manage the lifecycle of all assets and marketing touchpoints internally / externally (rebranding, refreshers and updates)
- Think globally – but act locally – ensure that all artwork / marketing assets are in line with advertising regulations and local specifications (no use of white in China for example)
- Manage a team that creates a wide range of different marketing materials (for both online and offline use) – social templates, assets for major marketing campaigns (owned / paid channels), pitch decks and commercial assets for our client campaigns – and contribute to the workload as and when needed
- Familiar with all design sizes / format and technical requirements
- Prioritize all activities smoothly to cater for multiple stakeholders needs (commercial, GTM, HR and PMM teams)
- Manage external resources as required
- Managing relationships with creative agencies from brief to completion including budget and timeline management
- Manage your own time and advise on time required for jobs. Ensure all work is delivered on time and stakeholders are kept up to date
- Line management responsibilities – Lead a team of designers and copywriter
- Efficient management of time and resources – ability to assess the workload necessary for a given task and project estimates etc.
- Creative experience in branding, digital and motion design
- Degree in graphic design and three to five years’ experience in lead designer roles or previous senior designer experience.
- Excellent skills in communication, both verbal and in written, and used to communicating within an international business
- A desire to implement new, creative ideas to help improve the business
- Specialized knowledge of methods and techniques necessary to create graphic designs and layouts
- Should demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite. It is beneficial if they have knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.