Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- As part of the Data team, the role will be responsible for hands on work within our Data Platform, working on the backend contributing to the ETL, Data Modelling, and Architecture of the platform
- Integration into the platform of a variety of data sources ranging from Kafka to MySQL DBs
- Working on the ETL to optimise and improve the data flow, both for batch and real-time purposes
- Understanding the datasets we have, modelling them optimally and implementing the structure into the existing data model
- Working on real-time data streaming applications, and real-time data accesses by other systems and tools
- Investigation of data issues and reporting troubleshooting
- Assist and contribute on internal projects with the other data team members
- Hands on experience in a data team working as an engineer
- Good, expert knowledge of SQL
- Data warehousing experience inc. ETL work and data modelling
- Knowledge of Real-Time technologies and Python is desirable
- Familiar with version control tools such as GIT
- A passion for data in general, specifically visualisations, performance measurement and report building
- Ability to self-organise, work without much instruction, pro-active attitude and a strong team spirit are essential
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable with agile squads and methodology
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.