Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in! iSoftBet is looking for a Design Illustrator to join our Games Development team.
- Creates illustrations, characters, game elements and environment, collaborating with the design team, based on the specifications given by the Game Producer and Art Director
- Makes sure that all the graphic elements have a uniform appearance, in accordance with the predetermined style of the game
- Collaborates with the team in order to achieve the requests above
- Passion for art and Gaming
- Relevant and consistent portfolio
- Flexible artistic style, capacity of being creative in a requested style
- Independence and versatility (characters design, game elements, environment)
- Extraordinary design and composition abilities
- Practical skills and expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop is mandatory)
- Organized person, capable of coping with bold objectives and being creative in strict deadlines
- Fast learner
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic team
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.