Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Own monitoring tooling products like ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix and VictorOps/PagerDuty
- Own and manage from the Hypervisor upwards i.e. VM, OS, application stack, and software load balancers
- Manage AWS/GCP cloud environment
- Automation via IaC and configuration management using Terraform
- Enable CI/CD using Jenkins
- One-click deployment to build/destroy environments
- Interface with architecture, DBA and TechOps teams
- Lead In-squad DevOps people on ‘How’ we do things
- Support Games development and Product delivery teams
- Provide operational support to ensure the availability of business systems
- Manage risks and blockers, and escalate any constraints to resolution
- Contribute to leadership Kanban board and enable prioritisation. Say ‘no’ when the pipeline is full
- Adhere to industry best practices on security, protecting our customer’s data and business IP
- Integrate modern DevOps techniques to our legacy infrastructure platform, where financially viable
- Automated deployment of environments improving developer’s efficiency
- Enable core systems to scale ‘out’ with business demand
- Optimise costs by ‘shrinking’ environment overnight
- Having built systems on an ‘expect failure’ principle, availability/resilience is commented on by our customers
- Through agile principles were able to make confident delivery estimates, whilst maintaining quality
- Create and maintain a roadmap to inspire the team, and communicate to C-Level
- Be pragmatic in your approach, and ensure you maintain perspective.
- A good listener, and clear communicator.
- At home in an agile environment.
- A good leader.
- Able to operate in all parts of the business and identify key drivers
- Worked in DevOps culture.
- Able to evolve yourself and your team as the business grows. Using techniques from industry-leading businesses.
- Worked in a web-based, high transaction businesses
- Technical enough to articulate complex concepts to technical staff
- You accept ownership of business problems, ensuring outcomes/delivery across multiple teams.
- Able to articulate deliverables as ‘value streams’ and business outcomes.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.