Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We are looking for an experienced developer with a passion for gaming. The primary duties and responsibilities of the Game Developer is to develop new games according to the Product Owner’s vision along with optimizing and improving our game’s framework. Must be proficient in English and has the ability to keep himself up to date with new technologies that game creation can benefit.
- Learn to use our in-house tools and become proficient with them
- Develop game clients
- Analyze and estimate requirements and project specs
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Maintain existing code in order to meet regulations
- Follow coding standards and best practices
- Collaborate within the team in order to achieve the requirements above
- Polish” the games, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Collaborate with your Lead developer, Line Manager to make sure task requirements are understood
- Collaborate with games development team when you create new features or improvements
- Make efficient use of the communication channels established within the company
- Keep your team updated on anything relevant to your assigned projects by providing updates of your work for the Product Owners to review
- Inform other developers on features you develop and create documentation for future use
- A creative and passionate developer
- Good with OOP and design patterns
- Good with version control tools
- Good with atlassian products(Jira, Confluence, etc)
- A good team player and clear communicator
- Be able to act upon changing priorities or specifications
- Are able to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Have creativity and imagination
- Have a logical approach to problem-solving
- Are flexible and can adapt easily
- Can work under pressure
- Have patience and attention to detail
- Delivery of highly optimised games in accordance to project specifications
- Optimize and improve game’s framework
- Implement new features
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at email@example.com