Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- A creative and passionate designer
- A good team player, and clear communicator
- Able to integrate feedback and guideline requirements into your layouts
- Be able to act upon changing priorities or specifications Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing is considered a plus
- Have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in English language
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, covers, advertisements, and other communication materials to support the marketing and advertising activities
- Deliver high quality graphics using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of applications
- Coordinate with animators, illustrators and developers, Lead designer, Line Manager when necessary to ensure efficient deliveries
- Adhere to the timelines established together with your team
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at email@example.com