Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
iSoftBet is looking for an iSoftBet is looking for a Head of HR to lead the HR function reporting directly into the CEO. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can come in and assess our challenges and create initiatives to make a positive difference working closely with our senior management in coaching them through change. This role is based in Malta, our HQ.
- The entire HR function globally, managing all HR functions across all offices (Malta, London, Romania and Manila)
- Promote a collaborative culture across all offices (Malta, London, Romania and Manila), reinforcing the Company’s values, vision and mission
- Develop and be accountable for the global HR strategy in line with the overall business strategy
- Be a lead and adviser to all levels of management in an operating and technical environment that is changing rapidly
- Create a high performing working culture supporting the implementation of upskilling, training and development initiatives across the Company
- Leading the recruitment, hiring and on boarding process across the Company
- Regular travel to all offices
- Experience within a technical/creative working culture
- Experience of partnering with senior stakeholders
- 5+ years of Generalist HR experience, currently working at a managerial level
- Ability to challenge senior stakeholders in a professional, constructive manner
- Dynamic and positive outlook
- Ability to drive change throughout an organisation
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org