Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Manage a range of concurrent integration projects for multiple customer accounts
- Act as the main point of day-to-day contact for partner and customer development teams throughout the integration process
- Work closely with multiple internal and external teams to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of integration projects
- Develop and manage detailed integration project plans, milestone schedules and delivery estimates
- Manage day-to-day operational and technical aspects of the integration projects
- Manage integration project risks and issues and maintain relevant records for review
- Conduct integration project status meetings to ensure accurate, timely and efficient resolution of issues
- Coordinate and manage communications across multiple internal teams related to integration projects (including Account Management, Product Development, NOC, Configuration and Technology)
- Provide partners and customers with written status updates, meeting minutes, required actions and other relevant project communications
- Work closely with existing partners and customers integrated to the ISB platform to upgrade their integrations to the latest standards to ensure maximum stability
- Work closely with internal teams (NOC, Configuration and Product Development) to identify, investigate and resolve partner and customer integration issues from the production environment
- Provide integration related support for the internal QA, Configuration, Product
- Development, NOC and Account Management teams
- A minimum of 2 years software project management experience
- A minimum of 1 year of software development experience in an Agile environment
- Hands-on experience in project planning, scheduling, resource allocation and issue management
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize work effectively and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision to deliver projects on time and to the right level of quality
- Strong analytical skills and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Experience of influencing stakeholders and indirect reports to deliver high quality software development projects
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise technical and non-technical documentation
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Formal Project Management certification (e.g. Agile, Scrum)
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline
- Experience of working in a B2B environment and of working with account teams and end customers
- Experience of working with remote development teams – our partners and customers are based all around the world and therefore remote communication and management skills are important
- Experience of working with API integrations would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working in gaming/gambling would be an advantage
- Must be a strong communicator
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a real team player
- Must be able to motivate, encourage and drive internal and external teams to deliver projects
- High levels of attention to detail are required as the role is accountable for end results and must get the small things right
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality
- Able to think on the go and adapt quickly to changing demands
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org