Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following in their CV/application:
Reporting directly to the Head of Games, you will be required to assist slot game production, deliver, and drive all aspects of your game from inception to release. You will be working within a team consisting of project managers, artists, developers, mathematicians, and audio, either in-house or outsourced.
- Assisting in custom slot game production to meet our client demands
- Detailed Game Specification documents, understanding our game catalogue and offering clients examples based on their needs.
- Art styling – working with our external design specialists in producing authentic slot experiences.
- Market Research and constant finger on the pulse regarding the slot market and specifically what is happening in markets, both online and land based.
- To have a real passion for slots
- To be highly organised
- To have delivered successful games into the real money gaming market (not essential but desirable)
- To be up to date on slot games and styles and market preferences
- To have the ability to work within cross-country game development teams
- The ability to critique and feedback!
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.