Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a passionate, organised and proactive individual to join our marketing team as Marketing Campaign Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for conceptualising, planning and executing a variety of marketing campaigns and programs together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule, manage and execute marketing campaigns
- Keep projects organised using project management tool
- Liaise with marketing design manager and team for asset production
- Liaise closely with game development studios and commercial teams to come up with optimal product promotion scenarios supporting product roadmap
- Liaise with external partners including affiliates, influencers and media, ensure accountability and ROI
- Ensure quality control, timing and budgets
- Report regularly including data collection and presentation
- Document all procedures
- Experience with marketing or CRM campaigns and promotions is a must
- Knowledge of social media publishing and reporting tools
- Understanding of affiliate marketing
- Experience with CMS and Email sending tools
- Understanding of Web Analytics tools
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactivity, strong ownership
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org