Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a passionate and proactive individual to join our marketing team as Marketing Communications Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for conceptualising, planning and executing a variety of marketing communications across a number of online and offline channels. You will be involved in product marketing, advertising and other exciting marketing activities.
- Plan, schedule, manage and execute marketing communications
- Write short engaging business copy when necessary
- Review and edit articles and editorials
- Keep projects organised using project management tool, keep communications calendar up to date
- Monitor media in the market, follow, watch and understand competition messages
- Liaise with external PR agencies, media, publishers and networks
- Liaise closely with product and commercial teams to collect relevant stories
- Liaise with external partners for information and feedback on collaboration stories
- Create and maintain marketing communications strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders, ensure alignment with company strategy, values and objectives
- Ensure quality control, timing and budgets
- Report regularly including data collection and presentation
- Document all procedures
- Experience in marketing and/or gaming is an asset
- Excellent command of english language
- Understanding of public relations, media and social networks
- Understanding of basic principles of communication
- Knowledge of social media publishing and reporting tools
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactivity, strong ownership
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at email@example.com