Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer inquiries
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal/external teams
- Offers real time support toward for stakeholders, operators and clients
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Prioritize and task management
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Good understanding of computer systems, networks, database, Linux, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Ability to solve a wide range of issues;
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize issues and to solve or delegate them when needed;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and API communication;
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Engineer or similar role;
- Familiarity with help desk solutions and monitoring applications;
- Ability to adapt easily in an active team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent English (written and spoken) skills
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.