Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Minimum 5 years experience in programming with PHP.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience writing RESTful services with an MVC framework (Laravel / Lumen preferred)
- Basic exposure to front end development using Angular.
- Understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
- To be a fast learner who adapts easily to changing environments and technology stacks. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deliver new projects within an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Help define requirements and design solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Maintain and improve both the back-end and front-end for existing products.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.