Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Scope, plan, manage and lead end-to-end delivery of multiple projects.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a timely and quality manner.
- Facilitate project workshop sessions and daily stand-ups.
- Provide regular project updates to C-Level Management, Project Sponsors, to the main stakeholders and PM Team Lead.
- Evaluate the resources required to complete the project objectives.
- Plan and drive the deployment of the project stages using appropriate applications and resources.
- Follow the development of the project at each stage and communicate the progress and result obtained.
- Manage and control project-related risks and dependencies, including the development of contingency plans and ensure that project issues / blockers are properly reported, actioned and closed.
- Manage stakeholders in ensuring effective and timely delivery as well as setting expectations appropriately.
- Create and manage the structure of a project; delegate work tasks and document requirements, progress of work.
- Influence senior stakeholders in making effective decisions.
- Create Lessons Learned for highly prioritized projects by identifying, documenting and analyzing feedbacks/ recommendations both positives and negatives. Measure project performance in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Work closely with the relevant departments and maintain good communication at team level.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 3- 4 years’ + experience of Project Management; strong knowledge of project management lifecycle; knowledge of and competency in project management processes, including planning tasks and allocating resources, quality, risks, issues and time management,.
- Preferable Recognised Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, AgilePM, PRINCE2).
- Experienced with Atlassian suite, extensive knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Excellent reporting and presentation producing skills.
- Advanced leadership skills – ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams.
- Experience in direct dealing with C-Level management, Technical and Product teams.
- Strong negotiation skills, attention to detail and active listening skills.
- Advanced management skills; the ability to work well with people from many different backgrounds with varying degrees of technical experience and able to delegate project tasks and document the state of the work.
- Prioritize and execute work tasks in a busy work environment; able to adapt and be flexible to manage deadlines under pressure with ambiguity and constant business change.
- Strategic thinking abilities and analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong sense of accountability and prepared to take ownership of problems and issues to deliver a prompt, satisfactory outcome /solutions.
- A clear understanding of what determines a successful delivery of a project within iSB’s customer expectations and company’s needs.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Strong writing skills to ensure documents are clear and concise, both technical and non-technical.
- Advanced knowledge of English, written, and communication skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Desirable experience in the gaming industry but not mandatory.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. Your personal data is processed according to the applicable privacy law. Your personal data will be processed for recruiting purposes solely and retained for a period of time proportional with the recruiting purpose, but no more than 12 months. If you have any data protection concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org