Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Manage datacenter and cloud infrastructure
- Manage networking devices including switches, routers, firewalls
- Manage network services e.g. VPN, SDWAN, MPLS, DDoS protection, load balancers and WAF
- Manage infrastructure devices – servers, storage arrays and associated hypervisors and OS’s e.g. CentOS/Debian, KVM, VMWare
- Infrastructure services DNS, SSO, directory services, file and print, SIEM and log management
- Hardware Monitoring – Zabbix, Prometheus/Grafana
- Able to assist with infrastructure/application specific configurations and optimizations e.g. databases, message queues, frameworks for high-throughput write intensive workloads.
- Ensure firmware and software patching is completed on a quarterly schedule to N-1
- A key member of the security working group interpreting/applying policies and controls, assisting with audits to ISO27001 standards, collating logs, etc.
- Operate in a DevOps culture, ensuring maximum automation (e.g. IaC)
- Maximize resilience, while balancing cost
- Constant performance optimization ensuring hypervisors, storage, load balancers are optimally balanced
- Maintain your roadmap to deliver continuous improvements
- Confident with business stakeholders from commercial, product, data and technical to understand their future needs.
- Able to identify and highlight key risks
- Contribute as a team
- Manage supplier relationships
- Maintaining a hardware/Software asset register
- [INSERT Be pragmatic in your approach, and ensure you maintain perspective.
- A good listener, and clear communicator.
- At home in an agile environment.
- A good leader.
- Able to operate in all parts of the business and identify key drivers
- Worked in DevOps culture.
- Used to working in ITIL environments
- Able to evolve yourself and mentor colleagues as the business grows. Using techniques from industry-leading businesses.
- Worked in a web-based, high transaction businesses
- Technical enough to articulate complex concepts
- Worked in cloud technologies including AWS and Azure.
- You accept ownership of business problems, ensuring outcomes/delivery across multiple teams.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.