Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Minimum 1 year experience in troubleshooting end-user related incidents
- Knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory Services is a plus
- Proven experience in solving Microsoft Office, Windows, Windows 10
- Proven experience in solving Linux and Mac OS is a plus
- Good knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Good communication skills
- Passion for IT
- Strong team spirit and strong interest and involvement
- Ability to listen, learn and improve
- Good English skills, both written and verbal
- Maturity to work independently and also in close collaboration with your colleagues in Romania / Timisoara
- Good skills in troubleshooting hardware problems related to PCs, printers, network environment
- Maintaining a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access
- Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems
- Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services
- Overseeing contractors and inspecting completed jobs
- Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from the general population
- Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mice, keyboards, etc.) to ensure the functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Create / Update the list of the equipment
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.