Who Are We?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium product s and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Working with the Product Owner, understand the iSBs processes and data and domain models in order to produce architectural solutions that are in alignment with the iSB’s needs
- Provide expertise, advice and support on technical matters and feasibility to projects during inception and requirements gathering
- Produce and review System Architecture Documents ensuring solutions meet success criteria, quality metrics and are aligned with longer term strategic objectives
- Ensure architectures and solutions defined as part of System Architecture Document meet agreed standards, policies and non-functional requirements
- Work with the Architecture team to identify overlaps or conflicts with on-going changes or product and resolve as necessary
- Using your knowledge of software engineering help to create new and innovative products and services that are achievable within the timeframe required
- Utilise your in-depth expertise of agile software engineering principles and practices such as unit testing, TDD, BDD, refactoring techniques, continuous integration and test automation.
- [INStructured approach to research and analysis activities
- Influence and gain buy-in for ideas and solutions from all levels of stakeholders
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to explain technical concepts to stakeholders ranging from non-technical to the technically focused
- UML, ArchiMate or similarly structure modelling technique
- Knowledge (importance in order) : PHP (Framework Symfony/Laravel/Lumen), RESTful API Design (OAS 3.0), Angular, TCP Network packets and network protocols, Linux, Continuous Build/Integration/Delivery tools (i.e dockers, TeamCity, bamboo), python, C++, Unit/Integration Testing, Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of architectural principles, styles, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge of application design principles and object oriented design
- Knowledge of domain and data modelling as well as database design principles
- Knowledge of loose coupling, separation of concerns, inversion of control and microservices.
- Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.